Diversity: Face to Face
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 29 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Advanced Training Source Inc (ATS Media)
This training course uses examples of common workplace situations to discuss some issues around the idea of diversity. The course demonstrates what stereotyping is, and how it effects everyone. The course also explores how workers can become more inclusive, and not focus on differences. Finding similarities is more important.
The world is diverse, and the workplace is more reliant on bringing people from different backgrounds together than it ever has been before. So it is important to understand everyone will have to work with people who seem different at some point.
This course models how employees can benefit from each other’s differences, and how to break down stereotypes to create a more inclusive and respectful workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Stereotypes: The Person, Not the Group
- Similarities: What We Have in Common
- Unity: Coming Together
- Benefits: The Good That Will Come