Fatal Exposure: Tragedy at DuPont
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 20 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Chemical Safety Board
This video teaches viewers about the DuPont tragedy at the Belle plant. Viewers learn the causes of the tragedy, step by step. This video explores how each skipped procedure contributed to the incidents at DuPont.
This video educates users about the importance of safety standards and procedures. Educated employees increase the safety of the workplace and all employees. Employees gain an appreciation for safety protocols with the information in this course.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All those working in a chemical plant
- Incident Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Safety Culture
- Industry Standards and Recommendations
Advocate (support) the need for an improved safety culture at the DuPont Belle factory based on the fatal exposure to a highly toxic gas.
- Identify NFPA safeguards which CSB recommended to OSHA and other organizations.
- Acknowledge that DuPont's strong safety culture could still be improved upon.
- Agree to report any unsafe workplace conditions or practices.