- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 28 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
The number of hazards present in a workplace increases the likelihood for near misses, injuries and deaths to occur. This course demonstrates how to go through the hazard recognition process and mitigate any hazards found.
The course explains the need for hazard recognition and demonstrates what constitutes hazardous conditions and unsafe acts. Employees learn how to identify hazards in advance and real-time hazard recognition. The course demonstrates how to investigate an accident or near miss.
It is important to have organization and check lists, along with prevention and plans. Understanding the risks helps workers avoid them. Use this course to create a safer workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- The Need for Hazard Recognition
- Hazardous Conditions and Unsafe Acts
- Identifying Hazards in Advance
- Real-Time Hazard Recognition
- Investigating Accidents and Near Misses