- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
The fibers in asbestos are very small, so they are not visible to the human eye, but can be extremely dangerous to one’s health, and unfortunately for a long time asbestos was used in a lot of building materials. OSHA has created regulations and procedures to minimize workers’ exposure to this hazardous material.
This training begins by going over the risks associated with being exposed to asbestos. Understanding what asbestos is, why it is dangerous, and how to protect oneself is then explained. The course demonstrates the necessary steps and equipment to use to prevent an exposure to asbestos. Workers also learn what to do should an exposure occur, including decontamination processes and medical surveillance.
Use this course to help teach employees the safe work practices they must use when working with materials that may involve asbestos.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Those who may work around asbestos
- Asbestos: Miracle And Menace
- The Health Effects Of Asbestos
- Types Of Asbestos Hazards
- Thermal System Insulation
- Surfacing Materials, Floor And Ceiling Tiles
- Protective Equipment And Safe Work Practices
- Decontamination And Medical Surveillance