Bloodborne Pathogens in Commercial and Industrial Facilities
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 30 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
It is important to take consideration when coming into contact with blood because blood can contain bloodborne pathogens, such as HIV or hepatitis. When it comes to bloodborne pathogens there are certain safety procedures you can follow to help prevent an exposure. This course explains situations where you might come into contact with bloodborne pathogens in a manufacturing facility, and how to mitigate the risk involved.
There are different types of pathogens, and many ways to protect oneself and reduce the risk of exposure. This course explores the Exposure Control Plan, methods of exposure control, PPE, vaccinations, and housekeeping practices.
OSHA regulations must be followed at workplaces to protect workers from exposure. Use this course so employees know how to protect themselves and their co-workers from the spread of bloodborne pathogens.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone working in a manufacturing facility
- Pathogens: HIV and Hepatitis
- Infection and The Exposure Control Plan
- Methods of Exposure Control
- Personal Protection and Vaccination
- Housekeeping and Regulated Waste
- Accidental Exposure Procedures