Caught-In/Between Hazards in Construction Environments
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
A construction site is a busy and dangerous place. Caught in/between accidents are common to construction sites and involve workers getting caught or crushed between two or more objects. This video training course teaches viewers how to prevent caught-in/between hazards on construction sites.
This course educates viewers about the proper ways to manage caught-in/between hazards. This video training gives examples of the best practices to prevent caught-in/between accidents involving trenches, scaffolding, demolition, heavy equipment, powered tools, and machinery.
Caught-in/between hazards are a significant risk at construction work sites. Use this course to help workers recognize hazards and prevent accidents to improve the safety for everyone at your construction environment.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- What Are Caught-In/Between Hazards?
- Three Types of Caught-In/Between Hazards
- Trenching, Scaffolding and Demolition
- Vehicles and Heavy Equipment
- Powered Tools and Machinery