Dealing with Drug and Alcohol Abuse for Managers and Supervisors
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 20 to 30 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
It is estimated that one in ten workers in the United States has a substance abuse problem. This online safety training video explains how this negatively affects the workplace, what substances are likely to be abused, and the role managers and supervisors have in keeping a workplace safe.
Compared to those who don’t have this problem, workers with substance abuse problems have three times as many accidents and injuries, use three times the amount of medical benefits, and file five times the amount of worker’s compensation claims. These incidents cost businesses 200 billion dollars a year. Viewers learn about common substances, such as alcohol, marijuana and prescription drugs. Managers learn about creating a drug and alcohol-free workplace, and the role of education and testing. This course also teaches leaders how to recognize and handle on the job substance abuse.
Take this online training course to get a better understanding of the scope of this problem, and to learn practical ways to deal with the related issues.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Managers and Supervisors
- How Substance Abuse Can Affect A Workplace
- What Substances Are Abused?
- Laws You Need To Know About
- Creating A Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace
- The Role of Education and Testing
- Recognizing On-The-Job Substance Abuse
- Handling Substance Abuse Situations