Respiratory Protection and Safety
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Tens of thousands of workers are exposed to harmful airborne contaminants every day, according to OSHA. This online video training teaches viewers about respiratory protection and safety in the workplace. This course trains employees on different types of respiratory hazards and airborne contaminants, and the safety practices they should follow to mitigate their risk.
This training video demonstrates how different equipment and filters protect wearers from respiratory hazards. This training shows workers how to wear and maintain a respirator.
Many job sites have respiratory hazards, however by following safe work practices and correctly using a respirator, employees can protect themselves. This video training educates viewers about the importance of using proper respiratory protection to ensure a safe workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Employees who may be exposed to respiratory hazards
- The Need for a Respiratory Protection Program
- Respirator Basics and Disposable Masks
- Air-Purifying Respirators and Filter Types
- Atmosphere-Supplying Respirators - SARs and SCBAs
- Fit Testing Your Respirator
- Wearing Your Respirator
- Maintaining Your Respirator