Lead Exposure in General Industry
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 29 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
While there have been many uses for lead, it is poisonous to humans, animals and plants. According to OSHA more than 800,000 workers are exposed to lead regularly as part of their job. This video training teaches employees about lead exposure in general industry. This video explores the causes and dangers of lead exposure, and the safe work procedures to mitigate one’s risk.
This training gives examples of personal protection equipment used to limit lead exposure. Viewers learn about the importance of following decontamination procedures. Other topics covered include the health effects of lead exposure, the OSHA Lead Standard, risk assessment, and medical surveillance.
Educate workers on the dangers of lead exposure so they can help keep the workplace safe for everyone.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees at risk for lead exposure
- The Health Effects of Lead Exposure
- The OSHA Lead Standard and Compliance Programs
- Risk Assessment and Monitoring
- PPE and Respiratory Protection
- Housekeeping and Decontamination
- Medical Surveillance and Removal