OSHA General Industry: Safety and Health Programs
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 16 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
Every industrial workplace can be safer when management and employees are committed to developing and executing workplace safety and health programs. This video training stresses the need for management’s commitment to analyzing jobs for their potential hazards and remediating those hazards, reviewing on-the-job injuries and near-misses to identify hazards and developing appropriate risk management programs to abate hazards and make tasks as safe as possible. It emphasizes the need to conduct safety and health surveys, develop hazard elimination, prevention and control strategies, train workers in these methods and ensure compliance with controls. Employees learn how workplace safety programs are developed for their benefit and they have a vital role in making their jobs and their workplace safe for themselves and their co-workers.
This video is appropriate for management and staff who may work on safety committees, employees who are transitioning to new responsibilities and new employees who must understand the need to comply with workplace safety and health policies, procedures and rules.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Industrial workers, facility managers
- Major Elements of a Safety and Health Program
- Conducting a Baseline Survey and Analysis
- Hazard Prevention and Control
- Safety and Health Training