Introduction to OSHA
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 22 to 32 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
This training focuses on OSHA, the “Occupational Safety and Health Administration,” and the rights and responsibilities and employers and employees in relation to OSHA compliance.
This course begins by exploring OSHA’s mission. Employees learn about their rights under OSHA standards, and then the training goes over the responsibilities of the employers. The course demonstrates how OSHA inspections are conducted and how an employee can file a complaint with OSHA.
OSHA exists to help employees and employers maintain a safe and healthy workplace. Learn about the role OSHA plays in the workplace with this video-based course.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- OSHA and Its Mission
- Your Rights Under OSHA
- Your Employer's Responsibilities Under OSHA
- How OSHA Inspections Are Conducted
- Filing a Complaint With OSHA
- Learning More About Safety and Health Issues