OSHA Construction: Electrical Safety
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 33 to 38 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
This online training program holds the key learning objectives for gaining an effective education when it comes to electrical safety in construction environments.
Several types of electrical injuries are discussed within this informational video program, with the main focus being on electrocution and shock. Because this video is concerned with personal as well as professional safety, specifics are looked at when dealing with environmental factors within a construction site as relatable to electricity. As this training video focuses primarily on construction environments, working with electrical equipment is featured as well as safety features for each piece of equipment.
This excellent training video is the perfect addiction for your construction safety training program.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All those in the construction industry
- Understanding Electrical Safety
- Electrical Injuries
- Electrical Hazards & How to Control Them
- Working with Electrical Equipment
- Safe Work Practices