OSHA Construction: Fall Protection
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 18 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA
This training breaks down the different reasons for having fall protection for construction workers. It goes through the different types of protections, as well as OSHA regulations on fall protection safety measures.
The training is broken down into sections including; Introduction, Fall Protection Options, When Fall Protection is needed, Good Work Practices and Training, and Summary. The training teaches the different methods of protection, reasons, and how to implement them for the best safety practices.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Fall Protection Options
- When Fall Protection is Needed
- Good Work Practices and Training