Leadership Capsules: Beginning Employment Relationships
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Quality Media Resources, Inc.
This online training course teaches interviewers how to prepare for and conduct interviews to help them make better hiring decisions. The course features experts in the fields of management and hiring who offer suggestions on how to make the interview process more productive.
Viewers are taught the importance of asking questions to reveal more about the person they’re interviewing. For example, asking questions such as "How did you?" instead of just asking "Did you?" gives the candidate the opportunity to explain how they accomplished something. This course also covers topics such as understanding the demands of the position, what you need to know about the candidate, and integrating new employees into the company.
Learn how to develop your interviewing skills by taking this training course.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Everyone who interviews prospective employees
- Employment Interviews
- What You Need To Know About The Position
- What You Need To Know About The Candidate
- What You Need To Know About Yourself
- Preparing For The Interview
- The Interview
- The Leaders Responsibility