Succeeding at Work: The Adventure Begins
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 17 to 27 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Quality Media Resources, Inc.
What does it take to be successful at work? This course provides an opportunity for discussion and reflection about personal and company values of success.
Follow the crew of the Starship Success as they examine key aspects of success at work. Topics include company mission, performance objectives, appearance expectations, customer service standards, and more. This entertaining video course includes a comprehensive leader guide that includes worksheets and group activities to help each employee think about and explore several aspects of success.
This course is useful for employees new and old alike. Use this course with your new employees to promote what it means to be successful in your organization.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Where Are We Going?
- Why Are We Here?
- How Will We Treat Each Other?
- What Does Your Appearance Say About You?
- Are You Reliable and Punctual?
- How Will We Understand Each Other?
- How Should We Treat Our Customers?
- Who Will Make You Successful?