Microsoft Office 365: People
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 8 to 12 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This online video training teaches viewers about Microsoft Office 365’s People application. The People application provides an easy system for managing and accessing contacts. This training shares examples of how to use many of the most common features.
This training video discusses how Office 365’s People application can be used to organize contacts. Viewers learn how to enter and edit the various fields relating to their contacts and how to create and use Groups.
Microsoft Office 365’s People application can be used to greatly increase employees’ ability to communicate with others. This video training educates users how to use the features of this application.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All new Microsoft Office 365 users
- First Steps
Add and maintain contact data.
- Recall what is meant by a green bar beside a person's name in the directory.
- Recall the steps to import a CSV file.
Organize contacts with groups.
- Recall how groups can be organzied.
- Identify the parameters of creating a new group.