Power BI 5: Advanced Techniques For Working With Data
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 32 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Power BI allows you to pull data from multiple datasets to craft insightful reports. This course, part of the Power BI series, helps users through some of the advanced techniques for working with data.
This course helps users prepare datasets by extracting data from fields and adding fields. The course provides step-by-step directs for creating calculated columns and using Quick Measures and Measures to add complex calculations to presentations.
Use this course so employees maximize the features of Power BI, one of which is the ability to work with and combine different data sources into more meaningful reports.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone with a working familiarity of Power BI, who utilize and analyze business data in the course of performing their job responsibilities
- Improve Datasets By Extracting Data From Fields
- Create Calculated Columns
- Take Advantage Of Predefined Calculations Using Quick Measures
- Create Virtual Columns Using Measures