Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 51 to 56 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
Before delivering a PowerPoint presentation, it is important to add any finishing touches to further prepare you for delivery. With this training course, users learn how to prepare and deliver a PowerPoint slide presentation. The course includes video demonstrations of reviewing the content for spelling errors, dividing a presentation into sections, adding slide transitions and speaker notes, and creating handouts for your customers.
After watching this online course, your employees will have a more thorough understanding of the small, but important, details they can add to a PowerPoint presentation to make it really shine.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Microsoft PowerPoint users
- Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Reviewing the Content
- Dividing a Presentation into Sections
- Adding Slide Transitions
- Timing Slide Transitions
- Adding Presentation Notes
- Creating Handouts