Windows 8.1: Using Internet Explorer 11
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 29 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Sonic Performance Support GmbH
This course is an examination of the features of Internet Explorer (IE) 11 available by default with Windows 8.1. It explains how to use Microsoft’s Bing search engine, using specific keywords, and how to filter your results to find images, videos and other types of content. The course also discusses navigating the Web with IE 11, favorites, copying and pasting from websites and printing pages. The course ends with information for using IE on a desktop environment.
Utilize this course to foster a deeper and richer understanding of the features available to employees when using IE 11 on Windows 8.1.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
This course is intended for those using Internet Explorer (IE) 11 on Windows 8.1
- Perform a Search with Internet Explorer 11
- Navigate with Internet Explorer 11
- Use Internet Explorer 11 on the Desktop
Perform a search with Internet Explorer 11.
- Identify the features of the app command bar when using it to create searches.
Navigate with Internet Explorer 11.
- Recall how to use the quick site access panel in Internet Explorer 11.
- Identify the feature that allows users to search for something within the page itself.
- Recall the steps for clearing your browsing history.
Use Internet Explorer 11 on the desktop.
- Identify the benefits of being able to view websites in desktop mode.
- Recall where to find desktop mode while you are in the windows app browser.