Legal Interviewing: Asking The Right Questions
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 34 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
Job interviews are full of potential landmines and just one wrong question or comment can put you and your company in serious legal trouble. This course is designed to prevent that from ever happening, by showing those who conduct interviews best practices for legal interviewing.
Each of the 14 topics covered can fall into discriminatory categories, ranging from race to military service. Each topic is examined in detail with samples of permissible questions and illegal questions that can prompt legal action against the company.
Use this course to make sure all personnel involved in job interviews learn how to conduct productive job interviews without discriminating against any candidate or creating any legal problems for the company.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Managers throughout the organization whose job responsibilities involve conducting job interviews
- Race, Color And National Origin
- Gender, Gender Identity And Sexual Orientation
- Marital Status, Family Status And Pregnancy
- Genetic Information And Medical History
- Arrest And Criminal Records
- Drug Or Alcohol Use
- Height, Weight And Personal Appearance
- Military Service
- Preparing For The Interview
- Candidate Interjections And Taking Notes
- Resumes And Social Media
- Equal Treatment