- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 38 to 48 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
Supervisors and managers frequently need to address workplace situations that require awkward or difficult conversations. This video training course educates viewers, with a dose of humor, on proper ways to have difficult conversations in the workplace.
Supervisors sometimes have to deny vacation requests, give poor performance reviews, or say no to promotions. This video educates viewers about how to address a number of difficult conversations common to most workplaces.
Use this course to prepare your leaders with best practices for having the difficult, yet necessary, conversations with employees.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Supervisors, managers or anyone in a leadership role
- Appropriate Vs. Inappropriate Use Of Technology In Meetings
- Odor Issues
- Dealing With Personality Issues
- Communicating A Low Performance Review
- Addressing Inappropriate Attire
- Denying Vacation Requests
- Addressing Sexual Harassment Concerns
- Saying No To Promotions And New Jobs
- Letting Someone Go
- Announcing Major Changes