Ethics - Corporate
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 36 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
The term ethics may be easy to define but acting ethically is harder to put into practice. Acting ethically means doing the right thing, making moral decisions, and fostering an environment of mutual trust. When an organization values ethical behavior the employees know their organization has their best interests at heart, and customers know their relationships are predicated on honesty and transparency. This online training depicts several common scenarios you may encounter in a corporate environment, and how you should ethically respond to each of them.
For example, you may not know your jokes are actually a form of sexual harassment, or you may have an employee unaware of how his or her comments are affecting other people. These are common situations you may experience, but they all can lead to unethical decisions and even greater, and long-lasting, consequences. You may even face a lawsuit or potential jail time. This course demonstrates ethical dilemmas related to gifts and bribes, conflicts of interest, sexual harassment, and privacy.
It is important for employees to understand the differences between the ethical and the unethical, as sometimes those lines may be blurred. Utilize this course to help your employees learn how to be more ethical while on the job.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Why Even Bother With Ethics Training
- The Remarkably Obvious Difference Between A Gift And A Bribe
- Probably The Best Reason Ever For Not Taking Bribes
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Conflicts Of Interest But Were Too Lazy To Ask
- How To Avoid Sexual Harassment In Under Four Minutes
- How To Deal With Anyone For Whom Episode 5 Was Hard To Understand
- To Borrow Or Not To Borrow That Is The Question, And This Video Is The Answer!
- Privacy - Or The Total Lack Of It, Depending On What You Do!
- How To Handle Customer Information: Boring Title, Awesome Video!