Fire Safety and Response: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
The workplace is full of hazards. Correcting fire hazards can prevent injuries and saves lives. With this training, employees learn how to increase their response time when dealing with fire hazards.
This training helps employees understand the importance of understanding the proper controls and procedures needed in fire prevention. Employees learn how a fire begins, flammable substances, and ignition sources. Employees also learn the different classes of fires, how to safely store hazardous and flammable materials and the steps for evacuating the premises.
This course demonstrates the precautions and response behaviors for preventing or reacting to fires in the workplace. Use this course to help create a safer work environment for everyone.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- How a Fire Starts and Burns
- Classes of Fire
- Good Housekeeping
- Storage of Hazardous and Flammable Materials
- Controlling Electrical Hazards
- Hot Work Precautions
- Responding to a Fire
- Safe Evacuations of the Premises