Fire Safety and Response: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 12 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
Correcting fire hazards can prevent injuries and saves lives. With this training, employees learn how to prevent fires, as well as how to quickly react should a fire break out.
This video-based course explores the different classes of fires, how to safely store hazardous and flammable materials and the steps for evacuation in the event of a fire. Use this course to demonstrate to employees the safety precautions to take to prevent fires and to respond should a fire occur.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- How a Fire Starts and Burns
- Classes of Fire
- Good Housekeeping
- Storage of Hazardous and Flammable Materials
- Controlling Electrical Hazards
- Hot Work Precautions
- Responding to a Fire
- Safe Evacuations of the Premises