Proper Use of Fire Extinguishers: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 11 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
This video training course is for all employees to learn how to properly use fire extinguishers. It educates viewers on what to do in case of a fire in the workplace.
Proper fire extinguisher use requires training. Viewers learn about the different types of fires and how to respond accordingly. Fire extinguisher inspection and maintenance is demonstrated.
Use this video to educate employees about when and how to use a fire extinguisher.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Employee Training
- How a Fire Burns
- Classes of Fires and Types of Extinguishers
- The Class ABC Extinguisher
- Deciding Whether to Use an Extinguisher
- Proper Use of a Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Extinguisher inspection and Maintenance