Hazard Communication Program: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
Hazardous chemicals can cause both short and long-term effects and illnesses, so special care is needed when handling them. This program focuses on utilizing a hazard communication program designed to address the risks posed by hazardous chemicals. This course demonstrates how to recognize the different kinds of hazardous chemicals, what unique risks each classification presents, relevant information on each kind of chemical, and how best to avoid being harmed.
Chemicals can be explosive, corrosive, or easily combustible, while others present physical or environmental health hazards. Each type needs to be treated differently, and the clean-up, or treatment of injuries exposure could cause, may be different as well.
All employees have the right to know about the dangers they may face on the job, and all employees have the right to be safe. Hazardous chemicals pose a very real threat to your health, and even your life, so understanding how to properly work with them is key. Utilize the information presented here and learn how to properly control the dangers hazardous chemicals present.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All those working with hazardous chemicals
- The Hazard Communication Program and The GHS
- Three Types of Chemical Hazards
- Physical Hazard Pictograms
- Health Hazards and Environmental Pictograms
- Information Conveyed on Chemical Labels
- Hazard and Precautionary Statements
- Safety Data Sheets