Hazard Communication Program: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Devices Supported
- Browsers Supported
- Android, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, FireFox, Safari Mac OS, Safari iOS, Blackberry
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Technologies, Inc.
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
Increasing safety, controlling workplace hazards, and reducing workplace injuries is the focus of this video-based training. One danger many face is the exposure to hazardous chemicals, which may cause both short and long-term health issues. This program specifically focuses on a hazard communication program designed to address those dangers. This course instructs you on how to recognize the different kinds of hazardous chemicals, as well as what unique risks each classification may present, relevant information on each kind of chemical, and ultimately how best to avoid being harmed.
Some chemicals are corrosive, some are easily combustible, some present physical health hazards, and some present environmental health hazards, to name a few. Each type of chemical needs to be treated differently, and the clean-up, or treatment of injuries, may be different as well. It is important you know this information, as these chemicals are used in a wide variety of applications and in a wide variety of industries.
All employees have the right to know about the dangers they may face on the job. Utilize the information presented here and learn how to find the information on the hazards at your workplace, control those hazards, and remain safe on the job.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who works with or around hazardous chemicals
- The Hazard Communication Program and The GHS
- Three Types of Chemical Hazards
- Physical Hazard Pictograms
- Health Hazards and Environmental Pictograms
- Information Conveyed on Chemical Labels
- Hazard and Precautionary Statements
- Safety Data Sheets