Preventing Electric Shock: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 13 to 22 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
Electricity is all around us, and we all use some sort of electrical equipment at one point or another. This online video training teaches employees about basic electrical safety and the risk of electric shock.
This video begins by demonstrating the basics of an electrical current, including an explanation of voltage and resistance. The course then shows examples of different types of safety devices used to protect people against risk of electric shock. This training explains how to respond in the event of a shock.
Employees who understand the dangers of electric shock, how to properly identify risk of electric shock hazards, and how to utilize safe work practices make the workplace safer for all employees.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who works with or around electricity
- How an Electric Current is Created
- Voltage and Resistance
- Avoiding Contact with Energized Parts
- Power Tools and Cords
- Overhead and Underground Conductors
- Ground Fault Current
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters
- Responding to a Shock Event