Personal Fall Arrest Systems: To The Point
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- To The Point Communications, Inc.
This training focuses on the risks of falls while working above ground, and how workers can use a personal fall arrest system to protect them from a fall injury or death.
This training goes over the three points of a fall arrest harness, how to use them, and when. The course demonstrates connecting devices, the anchor point, how to calculate the total fall distance, and when it is okay to use self-retracting lifelines. Workers are also shown how to safely rescue fall victims and how to survive a fall.
Use this course to ensure employees understand the safety procedures they must follow to protect themselves when working at heights.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who requires the use of a personal fall arrest system to safely complete work
- Working Above Ground
- The Full Body Harness
- Connecting Devices
- The Anchor Point
- Calculating the Total Fall Distance
- Self-Retracting Lifelines
- Using Fall Arrest Equipment 100% of the Time
- Rescuing Fall Victims and Surviving a Fall Event