- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- AP Safety Training
Hazard Communication, commonly known as “HazCom,” refers to the procedures and processes used to effectively communicate to employees the hazards associated with workplace chemicals. This video training course educates viewers about OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard to help employees understand how to gather the information needed to safely work with or around chemicals in the workplace.
This training explores what is included in the workplace written Hazard Communication Plan. This video educates viewers about the Global Harmonizing System, which brings the OSHA standards in line with international protocols. Use this video to explain the information found on container labels and safety data sheets.
Information about hazardous chemicals helps employees improve workplace safety and avoid exposures. Present this course to help employees become familiar with your facility’s Hazard Communication Plan and the chemical hazards at your workplace.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who work around chemicals
- Hazard Communication Overview
- The Written Hazard Communication Plan
- The Global Harmonizing System
- Types of Chemical Hazards
- Information Found On Container Labels
- Hazard And Precautionary Statements
- Pictograms That Represent Physical Hazards
- Pictograms That Represent Health Hazards
- Safety Data Sheets