Harassment Prevention Essentials
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 6 to 21 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Advanced Training Source Inc (ATS Media)
This training helps employees understand the overall types of harassment and the consequences. Harassment comes in many forms, such as verbal, physical, or sexual. This could lead to a hostile work environment. Employees can prevent and respond to harassment in ways that can help eliminate it. This course helps employees identify, respond to, and prevent harassment.
The video-based training presents examples of different types of harassment, such as teasing through social media, and negative behavior toward someone’s religion or ethnicity as harassment. Acts of harassment can lead to job termination and lawsuits. This course helps employees understand the consequences of harassment.
Use this course to show employees what they should do to prevent and react to harassment they experience or witness.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Legal Definitions of Harassment
- Where Harassment Occurs
- Protection Against Harassment
- Examples of Harassment
- Appropriate Responses to Harassment
- Consequences of Harassment