- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
If disaster were to strike, you find yourself wondering how you’d be able to cope or how you would escape. One way to help ensure a successful evacuation in the case of an emergency is to have a plan in place.
This video reassuringly instructs employees how to prepare for workplace emergencies. Should a fire, explosion or chemical spill occur, it describes basic evacuation procedures. It specifically covers how best to clear multi-story buildings.
Taking proactive steps will help ensure employees know the safe way to evacuate during an emergency. Use this training to help make sure employees are prepared should an emergency strike.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees, particularly those involved in creating emergency planning procedures
- The Evacuation Team
- Preparing Yourself for An Evacuation
- Basic Evacuation Procedures
- Evacuating Multi-Story Buildings
- Coping with Fires and Explosions
- Dealing with HAZMAT Emergencies