Using Fire Extinguishers
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
If a fire breaks out at work it is important for people to know if, when and how they should attempt to put it out with a fire extinguisher. This fire safety training course teaches employees the proper way to use a fire extinguisher.
This training starts by explaining how fires burn. The course then explores the different classes of fires, types of fires, and types of fire extinguishers. Employees are shown how to fight a fire safely, and when to leave it for the firefighters to handle.
Every workplace should have fire extinguishers and all employees should know how and when to use them. This video educates employees about the best practices when using a fire extinguisher.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- How Fires Burn
- Classes of Fires
- Extinguisher Types: Dry Chemical and Carbon Dioxide
- Extinguisher Types: Water and Foam
- Using a Fire Extinguisher
- Maintaining Extinguishers in the Workplace