Indoor Air Quality
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 14 to 24 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) unhealthy indoor air is one of the top 5 threats to public health. This video training course teaches viewers about the dangers of poor indoor air quality, and how to recognize and prevent it.
This course educates viewers about the symptoms of poor air quality. This video training gives examples of the causes of contamination. Viewers learn what they can do (and not do) that will impact the quality of the air in the workplace.
Any building may expose workers to indoor air contaminants. This video educates employees how to reduce their risk of the health problems that may be caused by poor air quality in a building.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- The Symptoms of Poor Air Quality
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Sources of Air Contamination
- What People in a Building Can Do