Safety Awareness For New Employees
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 34 to 44 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Workplace safety means thinking “safety first” on the first day of the job, and every day thereafter. After all, it only takes one momentary lapse in judgment for a serious, if not fatal, injury to occur. This safety training video examines some of the hazards you may encounter at your workplace and what you can do to help both yourself and your coworkers avoid them.
Workplace injuries can originate in the most mundane of fashions. A puddle on the ground can cause you to slip, and someone’s negligently placed bag can cause you to trip and fall. Of course, not all potential sources of injuries are so mundane; workplaces requiring you to use power tools and heavy machinery, for example, pose their own hazards. Your company’s Lock-Out/Tag-Out protocols are critical as an improper Lock-Out/Tag-Out can easily lead to a serious injury or death. You must also know the proper PPE, or personal protective equipment, for a given situation, as well as how to respond to certain health emergencies. This course demonstrates safe work practices for these topics and more.
Your safety, and the safety of those around you, is paramount. Utilize the materials provided in this safety training lesson and increase your safety awareness on the job.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All new hires
- Slips, Trips And Falls… And Good Housekeeping
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Using Hand And Power Tools And Powered Machinery
- Forklift Safety
- Electrical Safety And Lock-Out/Tag-Out
- Hazard Communication And Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire Prevention And Emergency Procedures
- Health Emergencies, First Aid And Bloodborne Pathogens