Insights to Better Mentoring
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 26 to 36 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Quality Media Resources, Inc.
This Video On Demand educates viewers about how to get the most out of a mentoring relationship.
Mentors from well-known organizations talked about what they look for in a mentee. Mentees explain how being mentored helped their career development. Mentor and mentee pairs discuss the relationship from both sides, allowing the learner to gain insight from real-life experiences.
This training video helps viewers understand the importance of being involved in a mentoring relationship. Take this course if you are currently mentoring or plan on mentoring another employee.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All mentors, or anyone looking to mentor another employee
- The Mentors
- First Steps
- The 1st Pillar of Mentoring: Inquire
- The 2nd Pillar of Mentoring: Share
- The 3rd Pillar of Mentoring: Encourage
- The 4th Pillar of Mentoring: Care
- Getting Creative