- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 22 to 44 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
If not conducted and resolved properly, a conflict can cause an employee or manager to be terminated. In this course employees learn how to manage and resolve conflicts, so they don’t result in valued employees getting fired or quitting.
Spotlighting conflict resolution strategies, during the conflict and while resolving it, this upbeat and humorous course shows employees how to survive the conflict. Each of the topics covered teaches learners how choosing the right strategy leads to the right answer when engaged in a conflict. Some topics covered include communication, nonverbal communication, seeing things from other people’s point of view, and apologizing.
Use this course to teach your team how to productively approach and survive their next conflict while keeping rapport, morale, and productivity intact.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Employees, leaders, and managers at all levels or the organization
- Strategies For Approaching (and Surviving) Your Next Conflict
- Louder Isn’t Always Better
- The Role Of Silence In Conflict Resolution
- The Role Of Personal Space In Conflict Resolution
- Seeing Things From Other People’s Point Of View
- The Role Of Apologizing In Conflict Resolution
- Three Strategies, One Right Answer