Identifying and Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 31 to 49 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
Sometimes sexual harassment is obvious, and sometimes it occurs in much more subtle ways. Regardless, employees have a working relationship with everyone at the workplace and need to treat those relationships respectfully. While not all employees are equally offendable, every person can be made uncomfortable in some way. With this training course, viewers gain a stronger understanding of how to identify and prevent sexual harassment. While this course has a lighthearted and humorous tone, it makes sure employees take the subject of harassment seriously.
This course begins by defining the main types of sexual harassment and providing examples of each type: quid pro quo and hostile work environment. Viewers learn how anybody can be a victim or a harasser. The course continues to show the importance of reporting sexual harassment, whether someone is a victim or a witness of harassment. Lastly, the course shows how to avoid and prevent sexual harassment in the workplace, mostly by treating all co-workers with respect.
Federal law requires leaders to report all sexual harassments claims or violations to help prevent more incidents in the future. With this training course, viewers learn how to confront a harasser as well as how to report harassment.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- The Main Types Of Sexual Harassment
- Who Can Be The Victim Or Cause Of Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment That Might Not Look Like Sexual Harassment
- What To Do If You've Experienced Sexual Harassment
- What To Do If You've Witnessed Sexual Harassment
- How To Avoid And Prevent Sexual Harassment In The Workplace