As Simple As Respect
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 24 to 34 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Advanced Training Source Inc (ATS Media)
What is respect, and how do you create a respectful work environment? We need respect from our coworkers, family members, and even strangers to lead productive and fulfilling lives. At work, a disrespectful environment can easily damage not only your work life, but your personal life as well. There are several ways you can help create a more respectful work environment, and this video-based training shows you how.
To create a respectful workplace, everyone must value diversity. In other words, everyone must value each other as coworkers, despite any perceived differences. Common perceived differences include culture and religion, and these perceptions are often breeding grounds for disrespect and discrimination. This course shows different examples of disrespectful behavior, how those behaviors impact others, and what to do to resolve the situation.
While it is important to ensure your behavior is respectful, you should also speak up against disrespectful behavior you see others committing. After all, everyone has a duty and obligation to create a more respectful work environment and to turn uncomfortable situations into learning experiences. Utilize the information presented in this training video and learn how creating a harmonious workplace for everyone is as simple as respect.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Turn Uncomfortable Situations into Learning Opportunities
- Religious or Cultural Beliefs Don't Justify Disrespectful Behavior
- Just Because They're Commonly Used Doesn't Mean They're Acceptable
- Don't Display or Send Potentially Offensive Materials
- Judging People by Their Appearance Can Lead to Discrimination
- Cultural or Ethnic Stereotypes are Offensive
- Speak Up Against Disrespect