Customer Service Skills for Patient Satisfaction
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 31 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- CRM Learning
Patients are customers and need be treated as such even in the fast-paced world of healthcare. This training video was created with busy healthcare employees and professionals in mind as reminder of the importance of addressing patient's emotional needs.
When the emotional sides of patient care are addressed it can makes all the difference. This comprehensive training program addresses patient expectations for privacy, respect, the value of a single patient, communicating with patient's family and friends, exceeding patient expectations, service recovery and even the value of complaints. Be reminded of some of the reasons you chose the health care field.
Prepared health care workers are poised to have more positive patient interactions which is win for everyone. Use this training to learn how to apply customer service techniques when providing patient care.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone working in healthcare
- Moment of Truth & Patient Privacy
- Avoid Negative Comments & Patient Confidentiality
- Practice Service Recovery
- Communicate Caring & Respect
- Provide Patient Information
- Encourage Complaints
- Prepare Patients for Discharge