Respiratory Protection Employee Training
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- _Educational Resources, Inc. (Safety)
This online training teaches workers about protecting themselves from respiratory hazards. Exposure to dust, fumes, mists, gases and vapors may damage the respiratory system, causing lung damage, cancer and other serious ailments. This course shows you how to meet annual training requirements for OSHA's Respiratory Protection Standard by following the procedures in your company's Respiratory Protection Program.
This course explains procedures such as medical evaluations, fit testing and User Seal Checks. Topics also include the explanation of dust masks, filter respirators, chemical cartridge respirators, IDLH atmospheres, SAR & SCBA respirators, general safety tips and proper cleaning and storage of respiratory protection equipment.
Encourage employees to take safety measures to protect themselves from respiratory hazards with this online training course.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone working in an area where respiratory hazards are present
- Medical Evaluation
- Respiratory Protection and APFs
- Dust Masks and Filter Respirators
- Classes of Filter Respirators
- Chemical Cartridge Respirators
- IDLH Atmospheres, SAR & SCBA Respirators
- Fit Testing and User Seal Check
- Safety Tips
- Cleaning and Storage