SPCC By The Numbers for General Industry
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 28 to 46 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Excal Visual Inc.
Anyone in general industry who works with oil or oil products has a responsibility to use and handle petroleum products safely without causing harm to people and the environment. This training course focuses on Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) training and regulations, required by law, for oil handling facilities and employees.
This course discusses the general facility operations to comply with SPCC, as well as the operation and maintenance of equipment to prevent oil discharges. The course demonstrates safe and successful practices for oil transfers, management of used oil, and discharge procedure protocols.
Use this course to teach workers to stay in compliance with the SPCC regulation to proactively protect the environment and your facility.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees involved in the storage, use, handling, or transfer of oil or oil products
- Laws, Rules and Regulations
- The Contents of the SPCC Plan
- General Facility Operations
- Operation of Equipment to Prevent Discharges
- Maintenance of Equipment to Prevent Discharges
- Oil Transfers
- Used Oil Management
- Discharge Procedure Protocols & Release Notification