SPCC By The Numbers for General Industry - Concise Version
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 39 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Excal Visual Inc.
The Federal Water Pollution Control Act (Clean Water Act) was passed to protect our water from contamination. This video training course teaches viewers about spill prevention, control, and countermeasure (SPCC) procedures to protect our waters from spills of oils or oil products.
This training explains both active and passive methods of containment. Viewers learn about proper oil transfer and offloading procedures. This course educates viewers about what must be covered in a SPCC plan. This video explores spill contingency plans.
General industry utilizes fuels and lubricants in many different operations. Any operation using, storing, transferring, or handling oils and oil products must follow an SPCC plan. This video educates employees about the rules and regulations designed to prevent and control oil spills.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Everyone working with and around oil and oil products
- Laws, Rules and Regulations
- The Contents of the SPCC Plan
- General Facility Operations
- Operation of Equipment to Prevent Discharges
- Maintenance of Equipment to Prevent Discharges
- Oil Transfers
- Discharge Procedure Protocols & Release Notification