DOT: In-Depth HAZMAT Security Training
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 28 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
As part of a comprehensive strategy to protect the United States from future terrorist attacks, the Department of Transportation (DOT) requires all companies that transport or cause the transportation of hazardous materials to provide in-depth security training to their HAZMAT Employees.
Upon completion of this course, employees will understand how hazardous materials can be used as weapons of mass destruction, the different types of security vulnerabilities associated with handling, transporting, and storing hazardous materials, and how the DOT’s HAZMAT security requirements can help prevent theft and sabotage during the shipping process. Some basic security procedures are demonstrated.
Present this course so employees recognize they may be the first line of defense in preventing a terrorist attack and so they understand how to prevent, recognize, or respond to such an event should it occur.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone involved in the handling, transporting, and storage of hazardous materials.
- DOT HAZMAT Security Regulations
- Creating a Security Plan
- The Need for "Personnel Security"
- Preventing "Unauthorized Access"
- The Fundamentals of Safe Shipping
- Protecting HAZMATs "En Route"
- Receiving Shipments of Hazardous Materials