- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 9 to 19 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Heat can create real health hazards in the workplace, such as heat cramps, heat exhaustion and heat stroke. These heat-related illnesses are serious and can be fatal. Heat stress can affect employees working outside in hot weather or inside a manufacturing plant, among other workplaces. This video training course educates viewers about heat stress.
This training explains how heat affects the body. Viewers learn about the different types of heat-related illnesses and how to treat them. This video explores how to prepare to work in hot environments, and what best practices are for staying safe in the heat.
Use this course to ensure your team knows how to manage heat stress.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who must work in hot environments, indoors or outdoors
- Heat And The Body's Cooling System
- Heat Related Illnesses
- Treating Heat Related Illnesses
- Preparing To Work In Hot Environments
- Engineering Controls For Hot Environments