Essential Elements of Internal Customer Service
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 18 to 23 minutes
- Video Format
- Standard Definition Wide
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Telephone Doctor
Essential Elements Of Internal Customer Service
The treatment of your customers is extremely important to your business; however, great customer service starts from within your organization. Learn the essential elements of internal customer service with this online training video.
This online course discusses internal customer service elements such as: knowing your role within the organization, respecting employee differences, working to resolve conflicts, realizing internal customer service is everyone's responsibility, and showing appreciation to your co-workers.
Use this course to learn about the importance of treating your fellow employees with the same excellent service you would provide to your customers.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees, at any level of an organization
- Know the Mission of Your Organization and Your Role
- Internal Service is Everyone's Responsibility
- Respect Employee Differences
- Recognize the Personal Space of Others
- Work to Resolve Conflicts
- Show Appreciation