Remarkable Customer Service
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 28 to 36 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- The Jeff Havens Company
Customers are an organization’s most important asset. Even though they can be challenging, without customers, the business suffers and eventually fails. Engaging, informative and realistic, this course shows employees how to provide the kind of unforgettable customer service that turns customers into advocates.
Through hilarious, horrible, and exceptional customer service examples, employees learn stellar customer service practices in a real-world context. These practices include how to greet customers, the three magic words of customer service, and when, if, and how to go off script.
Use this course to teach employees the true value of excellent customer service and to inspire them to acquire the customer service skills and techniques that will grow your business.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
All employees who interact with clients and customers
- The Value Of Remarkable Customer Service
- Names And Greetings
- The Three Magic Words Of Customer Service
- When, If, And How To Go Off-Script
- Striking A Balance Between Too Formal And Too Casual
- How To Express Empathy
- How To Tell Your Customers No
- Anticipating Customer Needs