Crane Safety In Industrial And Construction Environments
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 16 to 26 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Cranes are a necessary and useful tool at industrial and construction work sites. Cranes also pose a number of hazards to those who work with and around them. This video training course educates viewers about crane safety to prevent accidents and injuries.
This training explores the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) safety regulations for crane standards. This video educates viewers about the three main types of cranes and how to make a safety inspection before use. The course also demonstrates how to prepare a boom crane, and rigging, lifting, moving and landing a crane’s load.
Use this course to ensure your team knows how to utilize best practices for crane safety in industrial and construction environments.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
Anyone who works with cranes
- Different Types Of Cranes
- Crane Hazards And Safety Standards
- Making A Crane Safety Inspection
- Preparing A Boom Crane
- Rigging And Lifting A Crane’s Load
- Moving And Landing A Crane’s Load