DOT: HAZMAT: General Awareness
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 19 to 29 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
Working with or transporting hazardous materials (HAZMAT) can be dangerous if not done correctly. Spills or releases of hazardous materials can cause fires, injuries, fatalities, and environmental contamination. This video training is an overview course about hazardous materials regulations from the Department of Transportation (DOT).
This training educates employees who ship, load, unload, or handle hazardous materials. This video demonstrates packing, loading, and shipping paper requirements for HAZMATs. To safely work with hazardous materials employees must follow the guidelines set by the DOT, as described in this course.
The video educates employees about safe procedures for those who work with or around hazardous materials.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
All employees who are involved in the packing or transport of hazardous materials
- Hazardous Materials Regulations
- Training Requirements
- Hazardous Materials in the Workplace
- Shipping Papers and the Emergency Response Guidebook
- Packing and Loading Hazardous Materials
- Shipping and Unloading Hazardous Materials