Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention
- Course Format
Video On Demand
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 15 to 25 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Closed Captioning
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
- Interactive Producer
- Mastery Training Content Network
- Original Content Producer
- Marcom, Ltd
Whether the workplace is an office, restaurant, or factory, viewers are shown how maintaining a clean work environment is essential to safety. Most workplace accidents can be prevented. This online safety training video teaches how to recognize and respond to hazardous situations in the workplace.
Wet slippery floors, loose carpeting, and bad lighting are just a few hazards that can cause someone to trip and fall. This course explains how to prevent accidents by using tools and equipment safely and properly. For example, chairs should never be used in place of a step stool or ladder. Viewers also learn what it means to have a good safety attitude, why safety data sheets (SDS) should be consulted when handling hazardous materials, and the importance of using personal protective equipment.
Watch this online training course to learn how safety housekeeping makes the workplace safer for everyone.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 60 days to complete the course
- Developing a Good Safety Attitude
- Maintaining Your Work Environment
- Using Tools and Equipment
- Hazardous Materials: Recognition and Storage
- Hazardous Materials: Spill Cleanup and Disposal
- Personal Protective Equipment