Sexual Harassment Prevention in Connecticut for Non-Supervisors 2-Hour Course: Part 3
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 21 to 51 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
This course is the third within a four-part series to train employees to comply with Connecticut state laws for harassment prevention. This third part of the series teaches employees about issues related to pregnancy, religion, age, and the legislation which protects these groups.
Utilize this course among individuals within your organization, especially if they are new to the company. Employees must complete all four parts to comply with Connecticut law, so be sure to continue with Part 4.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
All employees in the state of Connecticut
- Pregnancy Harassment And Discrimination
- The Pregnancy Discrimination And Work Act
- The Americans With Disabilities Act And Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Harassment
- Pregnancy, Maternity And Parental Leave
- Break Time For Nursing Mothers
- Religious Harassment And Discrimination
- Who Is Protected?
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Undue Burden Or Hardships
- Age Discrimination In Connecticut
- Other Important Aspects Of The Law
- Hostile Environment Harassment