Sexual Harassment Prevention in Connecticut for Managers and Supervisors 2-Hour Course: Part 3
- Product ID
- Training Time ?
- 30 to 70 minutes
- Video Format
- High Definition
- Required Plugins
- Number of Lessons
- Quiz Questions
- Question Feedback
- Wrong Answer Remediation
- Lesson Bookmarking
- Downloadable Resources
Every employer in Connecticut is required to have a zero-tolerance policy toward sexual harassment. Every complaint or known instance of sexual harassment in the state is taken seriously, investigated, and when warranted perpetrators will face disciplinary action up to and including termination. In this third course of this four-part series, Connecticut-based managers and supervisors taught what is meant by pregnancy, age, and religious discrimination and harassment, and what types of actions constitute these behaviors.
This course starts by teaching managers about the Pregnancy Discrimination and Work Act and the American with Disabilities Act. The course continues to address the wide range of related harassment and discrimination issues including pregnancy harassment, maternity and parental leave, break time for nursing mothers, religious harassment and discrimination, hostile environment harassment, and reasonable accommodations.
Use this course to empower managers and supervisors to be fully complaint with Connecticut’s harassment and discrimination prevention mandates as they apply to the characteristics of all employees. Managers must complete all four parts to comply with the law, so be sure to continue with Part 4.
This course is in the Video On Demand format, to read about Video On Demand features click here.
- Install on any SCORM LMS
- Full-screen video presentation
- Print certificate and wallet card
- You have 30 days to complete the course
All personnel in managerial and supervisory positions and roles in Connecticut
- Pregnancy Harassment And Discrimination
- The Pregnancy Discrimination And Work Act
- The Americans With Disabilities Act And Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Harassment
- Pregnancy, Maternity And Parental Leave
- Break Time For Nursing Mothers
- Religious Harassment And Discrimination
- Who Is Protected?
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Undue Burden Or Hardships
- Age Discrimination In Connecticut
- Other Important Aspects Of The Law
- Hostile Environment Harassment
- Keep It Job Related